Thursday, January 15, 2009

Since I received a digital camera for Christmas I thought I would try my hand at this blogging thing. I can't guarantee this will be the most exciting site. I love catching up on everything my family is doing through their blog sites so I thought they might enjoy one from me. We had a fun and quiet Christmas. I canceled piano lessons for the two weeks we were out of school and the kids convinced me to relax the chore schedule as well. We had fun sledding several different times, going to "The Tale of Desperaux" and bowling plus lots of game and movie nights at our house. Max slept in with the girls several nights for a slumber party and for New Years all of us but Todd slept on the floor in the family room. We watched movies until midnight and then promptly fell asleep. G&G Wolfe took us out for lunch the next day. We had so much fun that none of us were excited for school to start back up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment